THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Meme

First I have to post the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you; I was tagged by my cute friend Playful Professional :)


Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;


Post the rules on your blog;


Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;


Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;


Include links to their blogs;


Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



7 Random Things About My Pets:


  1. The first pet I remember having was a gray cat named Heidi. We got her when I was small, not yet in school and she lived a long time. She was a great cat and we loved her. She came with us to San Fransisco every time we went and was a good traveler. I remember one time we came home and it had snowed, which was very unusual. We opened the car door and out jumped Heidi, who was very shocked and not a bit pleased to find herself belly deep in snow. LOL

  2. My brothers had all kinds of crazy pets when we were growing up.

  3. Michael had a conure named Captain, who ate our wall and wall paper and who would sit on Michael's shoulder while he rode around on his bike. He was a cool bird.

  4. The snakes and tarantulas and other creepy crawlies were also kind of cool. One time Michael found a sick snake and we had to nurse it back to health.

  5. Dad loves fish. He had some that "he trained" to follow his finger.

  6. As an adult I have had a long list of dogs. Grizz, was Mark's Newfoundland ~ a huge dog. We also had a husky named Payton and two blue tick hounds called Chelsea and Blu. Later we had a dog named Pineapple. DH had Mischa when we got married and now we have Millie. And for a very short while we had Jack.

  7. Other pets the kids have had were turtles (Michelangelo and Donatello), many fish, a couple hamsters~ Tasha and the others whose names I don't remember, Sara the cockatiel and Albus and Minerva the parakeets and Ivan the cat who couldn't get house broken. I think that's all.

I don't know if that was weird but it was pet related. Hope you enjoy. I am going to tag... my two sisters, one who loves animals and the other who does not :) my two daughters, Yvonne, Joy and Good Life!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That was cute. I did shudder with the tarantulas!!! I was tagged for the 7 things by another blogging buddy. (I can't do mine pet related because I REALLY have not had many pets)