THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

home squeezed goodness



Last night's dinner groups was so fun. I am hoping that we will have one more pot luck style with all the couples together but I am waiting on some dates and permission to use our building instead of some one's home, that aside, last night, like all our dinner group nights was fun. I always love to go to some one's home and see where they live and eat the yummy food they make (and it is always yummy) and to visit and "play". Last night Willy made home squeezed limeade that was so refreshing and delicious. It matched the homemade everything else that was also delightful. Some of my favorite friends were there, which made it fun. We giggled at silly things and played Wii and I held baby M, who is sweet and little and new while his mother (the queen of boxing) knocked out all the men in the room who dared to take up gloves against her :)

I like early church. I feel like we have a whole day left after. Tonight we are having the elders for dinner so we did some cooking then Grandma and I went upstairs to watch a movie with the little kids. DH gets home earlier too and now he is out in the yard playing catch with H and E. Reverently of course :)

4 comments:

Nettie said...

What a fun group! I love early church, too. I can finally get a nap.

Yvonne said...

I'm glad you had a fun night.

I decided that 10:00 Church works well for me--I like to have one day (well I guess 2 days) where I don't have to get up before the sun!!!!

nikko said...

Ha ha. Who knew that wii boxing would be my niche? Baby M loved being held by you. ;o)

Joyismygoal said...

It WAS fun