THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

middle of the week



Today was my turn to do snack in Kindergarten. I brought my Three Little Pigs book and read it, then that ate pigs in blankets and drank capri-suns. The kiddos were excited to see me and said "we always love when you come!" Brother was happy too :)

Today was friend day here. H brought Alexa home with her to play until Activity Days. They had a fun time on the Wii. Now Brother has Mason over. I got him when I dropped off H and A. On the way home I was listening to them in the back seat. Mason was telling about his Wii. Brother said "well we have a Wii too, actually Mom got it for Christmas but she mostly shares if we are good". Which cracked me up :)

I'm making rolls tonight. It's a new recipe so hopefully it will turn out well.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I bet they loved having you there. What a great idea with the pigs in a blanket.

LOL at the remark about the Wii.