THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

KBT

Friday was busy. We cleaned up in the morning, then spent the afternoon at Chick Fill-a and Target. After school I started cooking and at 6pm our friends came over for Killer Bunnies.

Papa and J left for the movies, they don't like to play and S went out with friends. After we ate and set the kids loose to run amok we set up our bunny mat and commenced the festivities.

This was a marathon long game. We played for 4 hours and 12 minutes with Teresa emerging victorious. We went through a package of oreos, two bags of chips, a pan of apple crisp with yummy ice cream, a 1 lb bag of m&ms and some brownies ....and a tub of tums.


We ganged up on the Smiths because they have won the last 3 months in a row...but then I felt bad after so I am lone bunny from now on. I guess I care more about friendly fun than competition.


The kids played Wii, ate, played guys, set up a train, ran around, ate some more, then collapsed in front of a movie.
It was a good Friday nights. And, fun news, the Cooks are expecting an "O" now!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Sounds like a fun night at your house. (our night was so boring ; (

The Texas Bakers said...

What is an "O"?

nikko said...

She's expecting??

Britni said...

What is this whole Killer Bunny thing? I've heard of it but never learned how to play. Sounds like a game I'd like to pick up.