THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

germies

We are house of plague. Last week I was sick, on vacation. S and J were sick while I was gone.
Saturday when we got home E was sick and he is still not better, although we keep thinking he's getting better. He's still running a low fever. Yesterday we had an appointment in the afternoon and by lunch he was acting so much more perky, said nothing hurt, no fever...so we canceled. Last night:sick again. He says nothing hurts though just a fever and tired so I am torn as to what to do.
Lu and Grandma both got sick last night too. Fever and coughing.
H thinks she's sick but has no fever and ate breakfast so I sent her off to school anyway....hopefully that wasn't a bad choice.

I am sometimes torn what to do, I think a lot of stuff will run it's course and you'll be better in a couple days so I hate to run off to the doctor at the first sign of a cough or sniffle. On the other hand if you need an antibiotic then I want to go...knowing is the trick.

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Just a thought for you- my friends little boy has been sick and it sounds alot like yours. Turns out he has mono and the Dr. said it was the 3rd case he saw yesterday.
I'm in Michigan though so I don't know if it's where you are or not.
Just something to consider.

Joyismygoal said...

I ran fever w/ this 5-6 days and i know it is in my lungs but not so bad that i have been back to the DR

Yvonne said...

It's always tough to know when to take kids to the doctor--when you need an antibiotic. So often it just takes time.

Hope everyone gets well soon ; )

utmommy said...

Poor little sickies.

nikko said...

That's no fun. Hopefully people are feeling better today.