THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Friday, January 25, 2008

my favorite part

Although our whole trip was really fun I think my favorite part was the last night. We met up with my good good friends from forever for dinner. Adam and I have been friends since we were 5 and Becky and I have been friends since she moved into our ward in high school. I feel very lucky because when I was growing up I had some really good friends in my ward. We were close then and I have been able to keep in touch with many of them through the years. We hadn't seen each other in many years and had so much fun catching up. We went out to dinner first and then visited, we went out to dessert and visited, finally Adam said come over and we stayed until almost 2am laughing and catching up. He had all his family pictures through the years on his computer that he had just digitalized and we sat and looked at them and remembered "the good old days" and laughed at our parents hair and our clothes. Ama and DH were a little bored but DH played Wii and Ama took a nap and both were good sports.
Becky looks the same as she did 20 years ago, no fair :) The rest of us are a couple lbs heavier but still young at heart.
They made a disk of some of the photos for me to bring home! Thanks!!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

It's always so fun catching up with friends, isn't it. It's so great to have those kinds of memories.

Hey, by the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on all your posts???