THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Putt Putt


All the kids were happy that we are home! I missed them a lot and was glad to be back.
Today brother was invited to a birthday party at Putt Putt. I took Lu too since she didn't want to be left behind.

They had cake and ice cream in the party room and played games. Then all the kids got tokens to play the arcade, golf, and ride rides. E rode the go carts, the bumper boats, the airplane and the teacups. Lu got to ride the tea cups and bumper boats with me, which she was thrilled about. Everyone golfed.


When we got home E was feeling sick and now has a fever. H is also sick. J was sick while we were gone. It passes through the ranks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait a minute: where are the hats, the down coats and the gloves? Ahhh yes. This is YOUR time to enjoy and shine. :-)

Looks like a blast!

Yvonne said...

Looks like such a fun place--so many choices. Glad everyone had a great time.

Sorry that E & H are sick. Hopefully it will be gone soon..