THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 12, 2008

moving, moving,...

Grandma and Papa got all moved. They spent every waking minute this week at their house cleaning and packing and sorting. I helped, many friends in the ward helped, the men helped, DH helped. It was a long week, I am tired and I didn't even do most of the work. Now they have tons of stuff here, probably as much stuff as I just got rid of came back in but mom will sort through and decide what they'll keep and then we'll get rid of the rest. My own personal de-junking is going well too. We still have more to do and I can not even mention the garage but we'll get there.

In the meantime it's not all drudgery. Both S and J need new comforters. J got this cute one today. S got one for Christmas but it fits her queen size bed upstairs and not her twin that's she's on now so I need to see if I can exchange it, if not I'll use it upstairs and let her pick out something she likes for the smaller bed. Maybe in a couple of weeks.
And we need to paint.
"taco" went home. One dog is enough for us :) Tonight is dinner groups, our last one. We may have a combined couples dinner pot luck next month but that's still in the works.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Glad the move went well. I hope everyone under one roof is a good experience. Love the comforter!