THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

fluk prints

Today we got to go whale watching. Luckily I was feeling better, I hope to be better still tomorrow but today I was able to go out and have fun so I was very glad about that. We took the morning whale watching tour and it was cold out but sunny. We saw a lot of navy ships and planes and helicopters.




Then we finally got to see some whales. We ended up seeing 3 different pods. Once we spotted one the ship would follow it and we could see them snorkeling and blowing and diving.





The boat was medium size and I was worried that I would feel sick but luckily we could stand on top in the air and it wasn't bad. Just chilly.
After we went to the zoo. Which was beautiful. I guess we're kind of zoopies because we always like to check out the zoos where ever we go. This one was maybe the nicest one. You could get really close to the animals and all the habitats were really nice. They had cute little brother grizzly bears that were so cute. My favorite were the orangutans. They were so playful and came right up to the glass. We didn't see the baby panda's because they weren't on display but it was very fun.







We went to dinner at The Prado and now we're
"watching" Nacho Libre while Anna is making creme brulle and I am blogging.

7 comments:

Chellie said...

So sorry you haven't felt that well on your vacation. I'm glad to hear you are on doing better though.

I love how connected you are to your DH and how you get away! The zoos are awesome and what a fun thing to do together!

Yvonne said...

I am so glad you are feeling better--and hope today you are 100% better. Looks like you and DH are having a fabulous time--you two look so cute together. I'm so glad you got to see the whales. That is such a fun thing to do.

The zoo looks great. Sorry you didn't get to see the pandas.

Hope you enjoyed he creme brule.

Britni said...

This looks like a lot more fun than sitting at work. Have a great time for me!

utmommy said...

That is probably my favorite zoo!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Glad you are getting better--I love that zoo too -- Your whale watching sounds like our dolphin watching It was so hard to get good photos but very fun.

I have a good life said...

Sorry you were so sick! What a bummer. The whale watching looks really fun. We've missed you here, but how wonderful to get away! :)

wendy said...

Whale watching! That is something I would love to do!

I love the San Diego zoo!