THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

the Waltons~ 2008


We're going to be the Waltons now I guess. Mom and Dad are moving in with us for 6 months while dad finishes teaching and they get ready to go on a mission. Their house sold and they are moving out the end of the week. We've been getting ready, both at our home and at theirs.

Today we had another "packing party", lots of people came and I think they are about ready. We have a load of stuff to bring over here, some things to be thrown away and everything else is boxed up and ready to be loaded.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

The big question: Is there a John-Boy in the group???
Hope everything is great.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I think it will be great for the kids. You're all kids, right? Everyone should be a kid.