THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

vacation fun

DH and I are on vacation. We came to San Diego to visit my cute sister Anna and her husband, Amadeo. Our flight here was "interesting", I think it might have been the pilots first time. He made several abrupt and dramatic changes in course. Our landing was a bit harrowing but thankfully in the end he was able to find the runway and the brakes (again very abruptly and with much drama). We landed and it was raining.
Our first order was to find an In N Out. It was VERY crowded and we ate outside, in the drizzly wet and my ears were all plugged up so I wasn't able to fully enjoy my #3 with a chocolate shake.
When we got to Anna's we saw her house and her neighborhood. It's very nice. I forgot the smell of the air here, the beachy smell that is so nice.
I was tired and fighting a headache all day. When I went to bed I got full blown sick and spent the night in the bathroom and I've spent the day laying down. It's been miserable. We missed our whale watching excursion, however we were able to switch it, unfortunately when DH and Anna went down to make the switch they forgot that she has to work in the morning so now she'll miss it :(
so it's been great.
DH and Amadeo have been playing a lot of Halo. Last night we played Rock Band, which was fun but I stunk.
S has been throwing up all night. I hope the rest of the kids are spared.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

How fun to be in San Diego--I love it there ; ) We always hit In N Out, when we go to see our kids in CA. They have the best fries--and I love the sauce on the cheeseburgers!

You played Rock Band--I stunk the first time I played, too. It just takes practice.

Have a GREAT TIME. Hope no one else gets sick at home or there ; )

nikko said...

Aw, man! I hope you feel better today so that you can enjoy some of your time there.

Joyismygoal said...

I am so sorry--- what a bummer-- I have been sick the entire time I was in Ohio too only my trip was not for fun.... tho when w/ family even when your sick and things are grave, fun is still able to happen:>

Unknown said...

Hey--Cory's in San Diego right now, too! So is our Bishop! So why am I here in 18 degree weather (at 1:30 in the afternoon, low of 0)when everyone else is sunning it up on the beach in CA?!!!

I hope you are feeing better soon!

utmommy said...

Hope you feel better soon!