THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, February 11, 2008

an award


Now and then I see awards flying around the blogosphere. Sometimes I get one :) and really it's always fun. It's nice to know that someone reads and appriciates my blog. Yvonne awarded me this "E" award last week. Thank you!
I would like to pass this on to Miranda, and unschooling mom of four. I love to glimpse into her life, which is so different than mine.
Also to Nikko, a mom of four boys who is always patient and kind and who has great photos on her blog.
And Lera, I don't know when she finds the time to sew but she's always got a cute project up.
And to Mel, who is amazing!

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Hurray for you U i did your tag.

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad you passed it on You know I love visiting your blog.

Mel said...

You totally deserve all the awards you get. I love reading your blog and I think you are one amazing woman. Oh, and thanks for the award!