THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

lets go fly a kite

This morning I made yummy pink oatmeal with sprinkles on it for breakfast. Also there was a little valentines surprise by each of the kids spots. E and G got kites.

After school they were anxious to give them a go.
DH, Papa and E and G and I headed outside to set them sailing. After a little time we had two kites flying.

Then one crashed into the roof.
Lu was still in luck, brother was crying.
Fortunately I had a "backup kite" in the closet.

DH put that together.
UP, UP, and away.....and a string broke. And a kite flew to the pool....and brother was crying.


Then Lu's kite found a tree.



and she cried....
what a great gift :(
and the oatmeal was deemed "disgusting"

6 comments:

Chellie said...

love the pictures to go along with such a cute little story :)

Yvonne said...

I love flying kites. Sorry about the tears.

Wondered about the pink oatmeal???

Joyismygoal said...

What a Charlie brown day so sorry but i LOL

Joyismygoal said...

i am so sorry i read it to R and we laughed even harder and i keep chuckling

nikko said...

Nothing I did yesterday turned out, either! Oh well. What a fun mom you are!

Nettie said...

I love that last picture! The sky was beautiful, at least. I'm sure that was little consolation to the kids. I still think the kite idea was a good one!