THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 17, 2008

potty trained!

the wearer of these cute little shoes is potty trained! Yeah! Finally and I say that to myself. Saturday I told her we are done with diapers you need to use the potty. "Otay" she said, and she did.
Two days, no accidents. It's a done deal.

Last night J and the girls took Megan out for her birthday. They all went to Emma's and watched movies and what not, then Tori and Collette took them to the mall where they ate and shopped. I was supposed to pick them up and bring them back to Kelly and Nicole's for movie watching. They were not ready at the appointed time so I walked around and found these uber cute shoes and a matching dress for Lu. Also ran into Ingrid and her kids in the food court and spent a minute visiting with them. When the girls were done I took them to Mariah's to get "Becoming Jane" then to K&N's to watch it. J came home, she wasn't feeling well. I think Megan had a fun time. I was a little unhappy to get to the mall and find more girls than I have seatbelts for, poor planning or an oversight. They double buckled and it turned out fine, luckily. I am happy to pick them up and cart them around, I just want them to be safe.

8 comments:

Dani said...

those shoes are very cute. Can you believe you dont have to change any more diapers till you have grandkids? :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Grace! It's nice when they virtually train themselves. I think that's the advantage to waiting a bit.

Cheri said...

Congrats- what a great feeling to be done with diapers for good!

Yvonne said...

How great!!! (But there will be plenty of diapers once the grandkids start coming ; )

You are a good mom carting all the girls around.

Britni said...

What'd you guys think of Becoming Jane?

I have a good life said...

Congrats! No more diapers! Yipee! Her dress and matching shoes were sooooooo cute! :) I am glad you got to find them. I am glad Megan had a fun time, too.

nikko said...

Cute shoes and WTG Lu!

Joyismygoal said...

WOO HOO no more diapers Di you have a party? Those shoes were so cute! I am so glad Megan had a fun time, too.