THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 24, 2008

B.U.S.Y

Oh my goodness, we had a busy day. Friday night we went out to dinner with Rob and Tori, which was so fun. Really they are one of our favorite couples to hang out with :) Tori had been getting ready for the crew garage sale forever.
Saturday morning J and I got up a little after 6 and got ready and headed over to help. J has all the money she needs for her high adventure but she's part of the crew and needs to support the other girls so she still participated. We did not want to get up. But our great love for our friends compelled us to rise from the warmth of our beds and head out into the cold and dark on a Saturday morning. The sale ended up going well. I think they made about $600. which is awesome. I stayed a couple hours and helped get things going. J stayed until almost 2pm. I was home by 9 to make pancakes and bacon for the family and the spending the nighters.
After we got everything cleaned up from the morning H and DH went to karate and Papa and Lu and I went to wal-mart. We did some shopping, came home and put away groceries, prepared lunch and got ready for soccer.

It was the first game of the season. It was still cold out but we had a lot of fun. We won! Which always adds to the fun :)

Brother is not the star of the team. His friend Ryan King is. He is a rocket. He is fast and good. E doesn't mind and loves to play with R. I think he'll learn a lot this season.

Brother got several goals. Madison got 2 and Ryan got 8-9!


The girls had fun with their friends and "watching the game". Papa watched with his magazine. Grandma and I are cheerers though!
After the game we went home and made dessert and got ready for dinner groups. By this time I was tired and not too thrilled to have three big things on my adgenda for the day still to go.
...to be continued

2 comments:

nikko said...

What a busy day for you! How fun that Ryan is on your team. He is awesome!

Yvonne said...

Your Saturdays sound so busy, but fun. LOL at your Papa watching with a magazine ; )