THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Preschool Fun

doing the "O" dance, with the octopi
the boys played with star wars guys and cars and stuff
the princesses did princess stuff :)
(thank goodness we have a lot of dress up dresses)

painting our ocean animals. Oatmeal "O" s were a hit, as was the octopus snack. It was a fun day. Landon was sad for a while but he got happy eventually. Everyone else was happy and cooeperative the whole time.

7 comments:

Gabriela said...

I love the little princess picture! And yummy pancakes! And....I love your rug!

Joyismygoal said...

What a fun day you are the preschool princess

Yvonne said...

They all must LOVE coming to your house. Such fun.

utmommy said...

You're such a good preschool teacher!

I have a good life said...

What a great preschool! Did you get a nap afterwards? What about DH...how did he handle it this time?

Mel said...

Preschool Heaven! I could never do all that;)

Cheri said...

Could you please email me- I have a question on the tiles again!
Thanks,
Cheri

cbattjes@altelco.net