THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 10, 2008

tag

I was tagged by my real life friend, and this was a fun one so here goes :)

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: my sisters Anna and UTMommy
C-Cake or Pie: cake, I have to be in the mood for a fruity dessert but chocolate any time!
D-Day of Choice: Sunday, a day of rest. A day to hear hymns and think of the Lord.
E- Essential Item: toothpaste, I have to brush my teeth every time I walk out the door.
F- Favorite Color: Green and Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears
H- Hometown: Lancaster, CA although I was born in San Fransisco and now consider Ft Worth home.
I- Indulgence(s): I love browsing stacks of books for the perfect next read, chocolate
J- January or July: July, I love summer
K-Kids: 1 handsome boy, 5 beautiful girls
L-Life is incomplete without: my family and the Gospel
M- Marriage Date: D- day 1998..come on history buffs when is it?
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers and 4 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: clementines are my favorite but I like apples too, just not the red delicious, or the Fiji
P- Phobias or Fears: water.
Q- Quote: "Children should have the best of their mother, her freshest, brightest hours." -Charlotte Mason - Totally stole this from Michelle's blog, it's a good one
R- Reason To Smile: when my kids do cute or sweet things.
S- Season: summer
T- Tag Six: Joy, Dani,Emers, Makiah, Yvonne, and Tiffany
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate the sound of styrofoam, can't spell worth a darn and failed (almost) algebra in high school. (in my defense I got an A in it in college)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: haha, carnivore
W- Worst Habit: too many chocolate chip cookies
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds- I love that first view of a new baby on the way..duh
Y- Your Favorite Food: hmmmm, how to pick?
Z- Zippers or Zebras: Zebras

6 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

fun Done

Yvonne said...

That was cute. Loved the quote. I'll give it a try this week.

utmommy said...

Ultrasounds for sure!

Chellie said...

Cute! I enjoyed reading this!

The Texas Bakers said...

No wonder your smile always looks so great!

I have a good life said...

I may LOVE Algebra, but I have no idea when D-day was! :)