THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 03, 2008

superbowl Sunday

Every year I make this super bowl cake, not that we are even big football watchers. This year the top wasn't flat and it had a big split, still it tasted good. Next year I might try a different design.
We got some fabric in the mail from Nana this last week and we decided that H's new hobby was going to be making pajama pants. This is her first pair. She did a lot of the work herself and was happy with how they turned out. Now brother, DH, G and J all want some so tomorrow might be grandma and mommy sweat shop day as we quickly make up a few more pairs. H wants to make another for herself and then some for her AG dolls. I think by the time we get to the doll ones she'll be able to do the whole thing with only a little verbal direction.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

How fun that you do a cake each year--what a great idea. Who cares if it has a crack in it--it's how it taste that counts ; )

Love the pajamas. I think it's neat that H is learning to make pajama bottoms.

Lana said...

I like the way they came out.


Hannah girl who made them

Britni said...

Go Giants!! We went over to a friend's house and the girls played cards (and watched commercials) while the guys watched the game. It was a lot of fun!

Chellie said...

Love the pj's... I've been sewing a lot myself lately... what a great mom you are to get her started early!! I love that! She looks so happy about it too. What a great accomplishment!

Cute cake and adorable little boy!