THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day Parties

Tag team parenting today. DH took brothers party, I did the girls. Here's brother and his favorite friend Gage.
H and her friend Ellie.
Lu and the preschoolers looking at their valentines.
yesterday J and I went to Jimmy's funeral. It was nice, and sad. We've had three young people die in our ward in the last two years. Tragic.
Today preschool was at our house. We had a party. The kids made valentines for the moms, decorated cupcakes, made crowns, and played. Julia stayed and we had a fun visit.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I think it's so wonderful that you are involved in all the activities at your children's schools.

I'll say it again--the kids must love coming to your house.

Happy Valentines Day.

Chellie said...

Such cute little kids! The dress-ups are so funny!

Funerals are so sad. I'm sure they appreciated your support.