THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 28, 2008

quick and dirty


This is seriously so fun. It's my favorite class. S and I have gone twice this week, very fun. She's good at it, I'm not. It's still fun :)
I also have done the machines. I need to buy some headphones. And Yoga, which is fun but I just as often visualize my grocery list as I do "a serene mountain top".

Today it going to be tough. E and DH have soccer practice and H is home sick with strep. Any guesses on who will get it next? She came home from school on Tuesday. Today I finally took her in and yup, she's got it. So I don’t know if I will make it over. I am really trying to go every week day so I want to find a way. We’ll see.

Went to the park yesterday with playgroup. It was cold but tolerable. Returned the uncomfortable work out shoes, so now I am searching for what to buy.

J has drill team competition this weekend and has been having after school dance practices. She and S both missed YW this week, J had practice, S had work, and YW switched nights so we couldn't plan around it. J also missed piano. Then her teacher called and told me "she was the most diligent and one of the most talented students she's ever had" and she wants to add private lessons once a week, to her already kind of full piano schedule, for free. Which I am agreeable to. We are committed to her until June so I am glad she and J get along and I think J is making progress. Plus it's always nice to hear how awesomely talented your kids are :)

I’ve been helping in brother’s class. They are getting ready for open house, I am glad to be able to go. One of the big perks to having mom and dad here is that I can leave Lu during the day for an hour here or there and go do something. Yeah! J

We’ve been ready spyderwick. H is on book 5. E and I are on 4…it takes longer to read aloud and to pin down a boy to listen. As soon as we are done we’re off to see the movie. The books are good, magical, the kids are hooked, which is fun.


3 comments:

Cheri said...

Ughhhhhhh- every one I know is sick right now. There is so much going around!
Hope you don't get it too!

Yvonne said...

What is the fitness class that makes it so fun???

I'm so amazed at all the running around you do.

And yes, you are so right--each of us lovesl to hear how awesomely talented our kids are!!!

Hope no one else gets strep.

Britni said...

I think I may have to try the zumba one of these days... I keep hearing that it's awesome and I need some mixup in my routine right now.