THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 02, 2008

saturday

Busy Saturday. The kids had a primary activity this morning. They were excited to go. I got brother some new church clothes this week and he looked so handsome however he did not want me to take a picture. So here is a picture of a nice outfit and a grouchy face.

As soon as it was over S took E and G home, by way of McDonalds, and I got H changed and ran her over to karate. DH was at a soccer coaching meeting and he went over as soon as that was done. Then I went back to the church for President Hinckley's funeral. Which was so beautiful. I really "enjoyed" it and felt the spirit.
Then as soon as the closeing prayer was said I had to run out and go get J, who was spending the night with Siera and Sophia and take her to piano lessons.
After her lessons we went to the park and then to Albertson's.

I came home quickly so DH and I could go on a date, but he was at our neighbors helping him with his bathroom repairs. In his place were the missionaries. One of them is getting transfered so they came over to take a picture and have a last visit. When they left I had time to read and to fix the kiddos dinner. We had to change our plans and not see a movie (which was fine with me~ David helps DH out a lot and it was nice for him to reciprocate).

Tonight we went to dinner and to Blockbuster and to Wal-mart. We saw Willy and Rhonda there and had fun chat in the aisle :)

And when we got home this was the cute sight that I found. I don't know why but I think they are so adorable sleeping together on the bottom bunk.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love the grouchy face picture ; )

Wasn't the funeral wonderful. You know we always feel we don't get a lot of visitors here in Winnipeg and yet as we watched the funeral I turned to Allan and said, "Do you realize we've had everyone of those speakers at our Stake?" Sister Pearce (who came when her dad came in 1998), Bishop Burton, Elder Tingey (who asked Kyle when he went up to shake his hand if he was going to go on a mission--Kyle was about 7 and said, "Ah, I don't know." Heidi proceeded to smack him ; ) (You know it was a concern tap); Elder Packer (who was here in 1998 and also dedicated our Regina temple), and President Eyring. I thought this service was wonderful.

Love the last picture--way too cute.

Chellie said...

That is an adorable grouchy face!
I love the sleeping picture too.

The funeral was amazing. Loved every minute of it.

I have a good life said...

What a busy day. Ours was insane, too. We have the funeral DVR'd and I can't wait to see it! (We were moving my sister during that time!)

Britni said...

I loved sleeping with my brothers when I was younger. There's just something comforting about having someone else in the bed or at least the room. I haven't slept by myself for an extended period of time since I was like 12. I had my own room but always slept in someone else's.

nikko said...

You have no idea what a blessing it was to have your DH come over to help. Thank you for sacrificing your date night for us!!! It is very much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to the grouchy face picture! My 3yo screamed like crazy when I tried to photograph him on his first day in Sunbeams!

Anyway, Hi! I'm enjoying reading your blog. It's fun to find other LDS bloggers.

Have a great day :)
Kristiana