THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 24, 2008

snowball

This is the dress, but not the girl that went to the ball. This is Dani in '04. Lucky dress got to get out of the closet twice and go to snowball again. It was fun to see J all dressed up and looking so pretty and to remember D. They looked very different. D wore pink shoes, and sunglasses and up hair. J wore a brown shrug, brown shoes and down hair. Both were SOOOOOOOooooo pretty...and I'm not just saying that because I am the mom ;)

5 comments:

utmommy said...

Where's the picture of J?

D looks beautiful, as always!

nikko said...

What, no picture?

Anonymous said...

I want to see her pics not mine!

Yvonne said...

Isn't it fun how they are each so different. I'm with everyone else--would love to see a picture of J.

Chellie said...

Dani is a beauty!!!

Where's J? :)