THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

favorite toy

Lu got these cute dolls for her birthday and she plays with them all the time. They are her favorite and so cute.

Today we had playgroup at our house. Last week, before preschool, I prepared her. You will need to share your toys without crying. Otay. When the the kids leave they will leave your toys here so don't worry. Otay. And she did.
Today she shared, but not as well. I forgot to do the speech before hand. Sharing is hard.

4 comments:

Chellie said...

Sharing is hard! ...such a hard lesson to learn. I'll have to try to that little speech!

I have a good life said...

Playgroup was so fun. I thought she did really well sharing with Little D. Thanks for hosting today.

Yvonne said...

Sharing is a tough lesson to learn. She is so cute.

Kathy said...

Sorry we did not come, we have been under the weather.