THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 28, 2008

sis`tahs


these two like each other a lot. This morning when I took H to the doctor she got a sucker on the way out the door. She wanted to take a second for Lu. After the doctor we went to pick up Lu from preschool and Sis. Guthrie gave her a capri-sun to take "for the road", she asked for one for her sister and carried it out to her all excited to share.
It's these moments that warm my heart, and keep me from eating my young in dispair hopeful that they will grow up to be nice women and good friends.

5 comments:

I have a good life said...

Sisters are the best. I so wish that K had one!

Yvonne said...

That is so fun--sisters are great ; )

marcia@joyismygoal said...

ohhhhh that is so sweet

Cheri said...

So fun. I love that picture too!

Erika said...

Your girls are very lucky. I hope the bond continues to grow strong as they grow older.