THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, February 04, 2008

thought

I was reading my cute cousin's blog this morning. She is expecting her fourth baby and was talking about how exhausted she was and cranky. She said she asked her husband to remind her that she was not normally like that and then said that she was worried that in another month he would forget she wasn't like that too and then they'd really be in trouble. I thought about that a lot through out the day. A) he never would, he is the kindest, sweetest, guy ever. And more importantly B) Isn't that what we all wish for? Someone who knows our hearts and the best of us and then reminds us of that all the time. Someone who loves us and even when we are not acting our very best at the moment still sees the best in us. What a wonderful gift to give to the people we love. It made me think how I would treat my children if I always saw them as the wonderful, special, talented, awesome people that they are. Or my spouse, or anyone around me. What if I always remembered the best about a person and treated them like they were the best ever? What if everyone did? We would have a wonderful world, and happy homes, and successful people.
February is the month of love. So for my little valentines this month I am going to try extra hard to remember who they really are and to treat them that way, and hopefully when they are with me they will see that in my eyes and feel that every day.

Someone who sees who we really are, even when we ourselves forget.

4 comments:

utmommy said...

Great thoughts. I need to do this too.

Yvonne said...

Well said. I will join you and try to do the same with others.

I have a good life said...

What a great thought. Sometimes we need mercy from our loved ones and forget to give it when we get so frustrated. What a great idea.

Joyismygoal said...

What wonderful thoughts I agree I always need mercy so I need to give it more