THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 16, 2008

big day

Today was a momentous day in our house. It was the first morning in 8+ years that the kids got up, got themselves breakfast and watched TV, allowing DH and I to sleep in until almost 9am. Crazy Great!

Before H was born the big girls had been doing that for a couple years. They were all old enough to get up and watch TV and Dani was old enough to pour bowls of cereal all around.
Today was the first time that H poured cereal for all and Lu was old enough to watch quietly with the big kids. Whoo Hoo! Now I can occasionally join DH in bed (who has been sleeping in all along)



Remember this guy? It's a cold rainy day today and we got some pretzels and went upstairs to watch Jurassic Park. The kids had never seen it. H lost interest but Lu and brother watched. It was kind of scary but they did well, thanks to the fast forward button and the 1/2 mute:)
S and J are off celebrating Megan's 16th Birthday with her. Mom and Dad are at the temple, they've been going a couple times a week.
I'm going to make some rice krispie treats. Good day.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Yippee--that is more than a BIG DAY!!!! How fun for you and your hubby.

I love Jurassic Park (and when I was young I was sooooo incredibly afraid of dinosaurs ; )

Yum, rice krispie treats sound great. Have a great day and a great weekend ; )