THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

national pancake day

Today is national pancake day. In honor of the event iHOp is giving away a free stack of pancakes to all who come to their restaurant (and wait the two hours it will take to get a seat) a short stack of pancakes. This sounded like a lot of fun but we don't have the time so instead we made our own 5 kid stack and started our day off with a pancake breakfast.

4 comments:

utmommy said...

You mean you didn't want to stand in that line?

Yvonne said...

Yum, I love pancakes. I bet the kids loved them, and it's so much better having them at home in your jammies.

Joyismygoal said...

pancakes for dinner it is :>

Anonymous said...

What, no chocolate chips?

I'm really sorry I missed it.

~DH