THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 21, 2008

finding time

Caught the eclipse last night. It was lovely. The kids ran around outside and looked at it, mom and dad stepped out, DH took photos. It was cold but a nice break in the routine. Lu missed it, she was already in bed.

Last night the priests made dinner for the Laurels. S had a good time; she said the food was yummy. They ate at Nikkos (thanks for opening your home to them) which was lucky for S because she walked over; and ran back :) Her friend came over after and they sat outside talking for a long time. H invited Ellie to go to Activity Days with her. Tomorrow night she is spending the night. Brother wants to invite K over to play so I need to remember to call in the morning.

In other news I joined the Y. Actually mom and dad did too. I have been needing to work out and they have a lot of fun classes. It's expensive but if you go probably a good value for your dollar. I made a goal (I know, here we go) to go every day M-F. This is surprisingly difficult to do. T I went and signed up. Then I stayed and did a Yoga class, very fun. This was during preschool school and it fit in perfectly. Yesterday I was going to go in the morning and put Lu in Kids Zone but playgroup was at my house so I couldn't. Then I was going to try and go in the afternoon. With J baby sitting, S picking up E who went to play with his friend C and me dropping H and Ellie off at Ellies to play on the way I just barely had time to make it to Zumba and rush home to take J to mutual (which she ended up not going to) still I made it. Today I went during preschool again. Tomorrow I was going to go to a line dancing class but now I am watching Austin in the morning (which I really want to do~ I am always happy to watch someone's kids who I trade with because a) Lu loves it. b) I like to help my friends. c) I really appreciate it when it's my turn and Debi keeps my kids, or whomever. So now I need to either take another class earlier or something else later.....

and today I bought new shoes. For working out :)

7 comments:

utmommy said...

Way to be motivated!

Go sister, you can do it!!

Yvonne said...

I was so glad the sky was clear here so we could see the eclipse. It was beautiful.

Good for you joining the Y--I've thought about doing it. (No excuse for me, just need to get off my bum ; )
Keep up the good work.

Cheri said...

I missed the eclipse- you got good shots of it!
PS- do you happen to have that phone number I need.
Thanks!

Erika said...

That's awesome!! You will be able to find time to fit in your workouts. Be sure to take advantage of the daycare. My kids enjoy going to the daycare at my Y. Keep it up!!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

is so fun to see you there

marcia@joyismygoal said...

http://alonglifesjourney.blogspot.com/e you read RP 's newest post

Anne said...

That's so cool that you joined the Y. I'm suprised I didn't see you up there! I work out m,w,f mornings, then work the kidzone m,t,w,t nights :) Well...unless I have this baby soon!!! Guess I will see you there!
Oh, and awesome picture of the moon, it was really a cool thing to see!