THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

2007 started out well for us. We spent the morning cleaning up, lazing about. The girls and I took a walk.
In the afternoon DH cleaned his side of the closet and put up the basketball hoop that we bought a few months ago from a neighbor. It took some time to replace parts and but I think the kids will enjoy it.
For FHE we went out to chinese food and then came home and danced, played games, read scriptures and prayed. It was a fun night. It's not too late and the littles are all tucked in and the big girls are upstairs watching movies.

Tomorrow DH has to go back to work, the rest of us have a few more days of vacation to enjoy.


Lucy enjoyed a two fisted dessert! H likes to read her fortune. We had a fun time talking and laughing tonight.

5 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

cute family:)

Mel said...

I loved the pics!

Suzanne said...

It looks like your family has so much fun together! How great that you're doing the important things (like scriptures) with each other! :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely day. Don't you love the dawn of a New Year?

I was amazed our kids were back in school today, but my husband reminded me they have spud harvest up here, and with Jan and Feb being the mean winter months, they probably wanted to make sure they have all the time they need for bad weather days. :(

yerdoingitwrong said...

What a beautiful family!