THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, January 29, 2007

things we like to play

I got a new game today. It's called Hiss and it is very fun. Brother and I played this afternoon. We also played Crazy 8's, which he loves.

While I was fixing dinner tonight the kids got in the linen closet and got almost all our blankets out and made a huge fun tent on Lucy's playset (which is still in the living room). They then played on it for a long time. There was a lot of laughing.

For FHE we played both Crazy 8's and Hiss. H added a rule that anyone who won a hand "got" to wear her jesters hat.



While we played games Lucy got to play with play-doh. She had so much fun she had to use hands and feet to fully enjoy the goo. She's a little monkey.

This picture cracks me up. They were a tangle of feet and hands and body parts like a litter of kittens.

After the littles went to bed J and DH and I played Scrabble. J just learned how to play the other night. S came home from drill team practice while we were playing and helped J out for a while. We had a fun time visitng while we played. And, for the record, I won.

1 comment:

yerdoingitwrong said...

Fun pics! Sounds like great family time. I love scrabble, too!