THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

flashback

Easter 2001
I was looking at some old pictures last night while DH was working late. Besides needing haircuts so we could see their eyes don't they look cute?!
Yesterday brother went to preschool. After he was supposed to go play with his friend. He didn't want to because he wanted to play x-box. Now we have NO x-box during the week. He can play on weekends with his dad but that's it. I don't want a game box to take the place of friends. This morning while we were driving home from taking the girls to school he asked if he could invite Reid over to play. I said yes and now they are happily running around the house blasting stuff.
Last night I made Lamb and Lentil soup from my new "Soup Bible". It was good but not good enough to make again.
Last night we also went to watch S dance at the basketball game. They did a kick routine that was really good. I took all the kids and DH worked late. I was pleasantly surprised that they were so well behaved. We went in and found seat and then they sat in them and watched the game and the dancers. We left before it was over but our team was way behind so I am sure we didn't miss anything. I was really glad everyone stayed in their seats. Yeah!

3 comments:

nikko said...

ROFL! Do you know what he told me? "Sister D, I don't want to play with K. I want you to take me to my house so I can spend time with my mom."

Way to go, S, at the game!

Phae-Jae said...

Cute pics, they look about the ages mine are now. *sigh* They grow too fast.

Chellie said...

Cute picture! I love to look back every now and then. They grow so fast and times change just as quickly.