THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, January 08, 2007

we love crocs

These shoes are ugly ugly but so comfy. H was the first person in our family to get some. Hers are purple. Lucy and I got fakes (pink, pink and blue). Then J got some and last night I got a pair from Mom. The real ones are very comfortable. I would have picked orange or yellow or purple but like the blue too. J's were too big so she microwaved them and now they fit. How crazy is that?! Last year H wore hers in the pool all the time, they were great for that. The water came pouring out the holes and she could run around and swim or whatever. I need to get brother some this spring.

Day one of the diet has begun, it went well.

We had FHE tonight with mom and dad. It was the official family ruckus that started and ended with a prayer. I guess not every week can go well:)
Brother and I made gingerbread cookies this afternoon. He really wanted to use my new cookie cutter so we did. He thought it was great fun to make but said after eating that making them was a lot more fun than eating that yucky taste.

Ohio state isn't doing so well...it's going to be a sad night around here.

8 comments:

Mel said...

We love Crocs too but for a different reason. They are the only shoe that I can fit over Crew's AFO's (Ankle Foot Orthotics). They are just the right shape and stretchy too so it works out. My other boys wear them daily during the summer and love them because they are so easy to clean. My niece has a "too big" pair. The microwave trick sounds kind of risky.

nikko said...

Sorry your evening was less than enjoyable. I guess you're right. Not every FHE can be a success.

DH kept checking on the score of the game and we kept joking that your DH was not going to be thrilled.

Gabriela said...

We love Crocs around here too-they are SO comfortable. I haven't convinced my husband yet, but on our trip to UT last week, that's all his dad wore, so I think maybe he'd try them now. :)

Anne/kq said...

Mmmm, gingerbread cookies. I actually like real gingerbread better, taste-wise, but gingerbread cookies are nice, too. My mom used to make a house with us each year (she actually baked the pieces, not out of graham crackers, that's a graham cracker house!) I am thinking next year my daughter will be old enough to appreciate that, and I look forward to it!

Anonymous said...

i have never heard of mcrowaving shoes to shrink them... that's wild!

On FHE nights like that, I just think - "I was obedient"... and leave it at that. :)

utmommy said...

They are so ugly, but oh so comfy. I love my 3 pairs.

Lisa said...

I just bought my 11 month old daughter a pair... too big, but they are too cute!!

I hope you don't me visiting your blog... I found you from Amazing Trips blog.

Your kids are adorable!

Joyismygoal said...

I am new to crocs but since S wears them at work I thought I would try and so far so good. I wore my Ohio state shirt proudly on Tuesday anyway 2nd is still great in my book!