THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 25, 2007

decorating style: playskool meets garage sale finds


Some day DH and I will be real grown-ups and have lovely furniture. Right now we have kids and dog instead.

Little Lucy got some money for Christmas, as did all the children. We ordered a playset and slide for her.

Tonight DH went out home teaching with Papa. I had the kids ready for bed and we were reading stories on the couch when SURPRISE they came in the door with her box. It had arrived!

While the kids were having a lot of fun playing in the box DH and Papa put the playground together.



Then more fun began. Everyone loved the slide and climbing around. We'll keep it inside upstairs until the weather warms up. Lucy will have a great time and so will the other kids.

Happy Day!

7 comments:

Lei said...

Lol - did you wonder for a moment that maybe all they really needed was the box?

Cute pics.

Mel said...

The kids sure do look like they are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Oooh how fun! I love those climbing structures.

Suzanne said...

How fun! That will be great to use while the weather is chilly outside! :)

wendy said...

How fun!

utmommy said...

Hopefully my kids will get to play on it this summer. Cross your fingers.

E looks cute in those jammies!

Anne/kq said...

How fun! I had one rather like that as a child and loved it. I wish we had room for more active toys for my toddler, who instead climbs couches, chairs, bookshelves, etc...