THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend recap

Friday we had book club here. Lots of people came, we had some new faces. Not everyone liked the book "The Time Travelers Wife" but that's okay. I liked it. I could have done without the bedroom scenes and the profanity but the story was interesting. Next month we're reading "Cane River" by Lalita Tademy. I picked it up at the book store this weekend for $6 and I'm excited to start it.
Friday night DH and I went out with mom and dad. We went to Red Robin and then to the bookstore. It was raining. We had a fun time.
Saturday it was our turn to clean the church so we did that in the morning. In the afternoon we went to celebrate G's birthday.
Yesterday we went to church. Then in the evening we had a special "Turning 8" meeting with H and all the kids in the ward who'll turn eight this year. She was very excited to go and to find out her baptism date.
After we tucked the kiddos into bed DH and I went and did some of my visiting teaching. We had a very fun visit with our friends David and Donna.
It was a fun weekend.

1 comment:

nikko said...

How nice it must be to leave after the kiddos are in bed!! What a luxury you have!

I thought the "turning 8" thing was fun. It made me happy to see how excited all those kids are to get baptized!

Book Club was fun, wasn't it?