THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Snapshot challenge

Got this Snapshot Challenge from HolyMama
Reading: Cane River, so far I really like it.
Music in my head: I don't often have one in my head. This morning it was Shakira something or other on the radio as I drove the kids to school. Before that it was the primary program CD while we were getting breakfast.
Drinking: big tall glass of water
Wishing: there was a magic drop 50 lbs pill
Considering: should I sign brother up for soccer again, or try something new like karate.
Feeling: in a good mood
Goals: make a dessert for my friend Robin who just got out of the hospital without eating any myself....well, at least not more than one piece since I have to double it anyway for the starving masses that sit around my kitchen table every night.
Tomorrow's To Do List: go to a baby shower, go grocery shopping, drive the kids everywhere they want to go. Have a sleep over for H.
Hours gloriously spent in bathtub today: 0
Things Accomplished: it's 10:40 am. I got the kids up and bathed them, then fed them breakfast. H caught the bus. J and S got driven to school. Took brother and K to preschool. Stopped by Albertson's for chocolate chips for dessert for Robin. Filled out rebate form for new cell phones. Went to pack and ship to mail form, jury summons and package to D. Fed the dog. Checked my blog.

Challenge: Pick at least 3 of the above categories and list your Snapshot in the Comments.

6 comments:

Anne/kq said...

Music in my head: "Candlelight Carol", as arranged for women's voices (no clue why. I did sing it, um, 4 Christmases ago with a community choir.)

Wishing: I had quarters to do the laundry with, I need clean clothes!

Considering: calling my friend Rayann, but even though she's 2 hours ahead I don't know whether homeschool is done for the day yet, or they're in the middle of lunch, or what, so I'll probably wait a while.

Feeling: crampy and rather grumpy

utmommy said...

Feeling: stuffed, just ate way too much for lunch.

Wishing: I could take that magic pill too.

Listening to: S cry for the hundredth time today.

nikko said...

Reading: Martha Stewart Living -- January issue. I also checked out Cane River and need to start it.

Considering: Camping tomorrow night with DH at Boy Scout camp.

Goals: Mop my floor today.

Hours spent in tub: Zero

wendy said...

Music in my head: Bob the Builder

Considering: Finding a Preschool for John

Goals for today: listed over at my blog-o!

Fun snapshot of you!

Chellie said...

I'll do the easy ones... :-)

Reading: A Million Little Pieces, James Frey

Music in my head: Snow Patrol songs... can't get them out for some reason.

Drinking: Water.. my survival

Feeling: awesome

Melessa Gregg said...

Reading-Deborah and Barak by Trudy J. Morgan Cole

Drinking-Too much Diet Coke

Wishing-I had been home for longer than 20 minutes at a time between activities tonight