THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Monday, January 22, 2007

Lucy's birthday (in random order)

Birthday cake, it turned out delicious and she loved it. As did her daddy:)
Lucy opened up her presents after dinner. She was very excited, I guess she remembered about opening gifts since Christmas was not too long ago. She ripped her paper and exclaimed joyously over each item!
The day before I had her practice blowing so she could blow out her candles. She didn't even pucker so I was very surprised when she not only blew but actually blew out her candles. She was very pleased when we all clapped for her.
Lucy wore a special birthday crown. No occasion is really complete without one:)
Right after the candles went out. Look who's two!
We went to the mall in the afternoon. For several months she has been taking my earrings or her sisters and trying to put them in her ears. When I would ask her if she wanted earrings she always vigorously nodded in the affirmative. So we had decided that when she turned two we would take her to get them pierced.
She hopped up into my lap all smiles. Sat still for the wiping, and marking and picking of little pink studs. ....After the deed was done she didn't think it was such a great idea though.
The Birthday Princess!

9 comments:

Chellie said...

oh my goodness... she's absolutely adorable!! Those are great pictures and the cake looks yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a happy celebration. And I love the cake.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Joyismygoal said...

What a pretty Birthday princess! Lucy I felt the same way about pierced ears ouch:)My Favorite cake too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, pierced ears, what a big girl she is now!

Mall Worker said...

She is so adorable! That cake does look very yummy!

utmommy said...

Sooooooooo cute!

What's up with the glasses? I like 'em!

Anne/kq said...

My toddler saw the pictures and said, "Happy biwftay!" She is very into birthdays right now, and wraps "presents" (toys, food, whatever) in blankets or kleenex (depending on size) and presents them to people with a "biwftay" greeting.

Happy birthday from us intelligible non-toddlers, too. :)

Awesome Mom said...

She is soo cute!!! She makes me want to have a little girl so bad.

Anonymous said...

shes such a doll. :) We had a birthday too... and have 2 more to go this weekend! OH MY!! ;)