THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Zoopendous day

Today Papa and I took the two little ones to the zoo. It was the perfect day, hardly anyone was there. The weather was a little cool at times but we had big jackets and put them on when we got cold. We got to see lots of animals up close!





Brother always likes to feed the parakeets. His other favorite is the herpitarium.

Lucy liked the otters the best. This one was so friendly, he played with her and they ran/swam between the bubble and the side looking at each other for several minutes!

My favorite part was watching E and G hold hands and look at stuff together. Also talking to Papa.


Tonight S and J are cosmic miniture golfing for YW, hopefully they'll have a great time.

D started beauty school. She said it was really fun.

Good day!

5 comments:

Dani said...

I like G's bun

utmommy said...

I like the bun too! What a fun day!

nikko said...

What a great day for the zoo. I'm so sad our zoo membership is over.

Glad you had a great day.

Joyismygoal said...

Fun day.

Anne/kq said...

I miss the Dallas zoo. It wasn't the best zoo ever, or even as big or nice as the L.A. zoo, but it was convenient and Emma loved it. My dad got us a membership for Em's b-day, and we lived two blocks from a DART rail station, so I would put Ems in the stroller and walk down to take the train to the zoo. It was so nice, and the train stopped right there! Here, the zoo, as I said, is nicer and bigger, but much less convenient. It's about a 30-minute drive, on a good day, which wouldn't be so bad but we are a one-car family, so no weekday trips for us. There is no reliable public transportation there; you can spend an hour and a half changing (dirty, smelly, non-stroller-accessible) buses to get to Griffith Park from here, but then you have to walk about half a mile to get to the zoo, proper. So we have not actually been to the L.A. zoo since moving back here almost a year and a half ago. The DART rail and the zoo are two of the few things I actually miss about living in Dallas.