THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been tagged

foldmylaundryplease tagged me to do a book meme

Here are the directions:

Grab the closest book to you
Turn to page 123
Go down to the 5th sentence
Post the next 3 sentences in your blog
Don't forget to include the name of the book and the author
Tag three other people

In my computer room the closest bookshelf is the one with my recipe book collections. So I walked over and randomly grabbed the first one.

"Turn steak over and brush with remaining mixture. Cook 2 to 3 more minutes for medium-rare or until desired degree of doneness. Turn steak over again and cook 30 more seconds. "

from a recipe for Chipotle Steak with Pineapple-Avacodo Salsa which I have never made but it sounds yummy and I might try it now.

all recipes all time favorites
Best Brand Recipes
oxmore house

if you want to do it consider yourself tagged!

3 comments:

Gabriela said...

I love cookbooks! I've got them everywhere.

PS Happy birthday to Lucy a little late! Cute photos!

Azul said...

I'm a book-lover, so I had to do this one.

I love cookbooks too, although I rarely follow a recipe. I read them more like novels, weird I know.

Anonymous said...

that's a fun meme!!!