THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mall day


I promised J that I would take her and her friends to the mall this vacation. Today was the day.

In the morning we went to a preschool meeting and set the schedule for the spring semester. It went well. When I got home J was ready. E didn't want to go so he stayed home with S and her friend McKinzie.

H was dying to go and S begged for Lucy to join us so our groups were made and we were off.

It was actually a very fun outing. The big girls split the second the car pulled to a stop in the parking lot. We had plans to meet by the play area at 2 o'clock and they had instructions not to talk to strangers, go to the bathroom by themselves, ect.
The little girls and I went to Claires first. We looked at all the treasures there for a long time. Then we went upstairs and got a slice of pizza. Next we went to Bath & Body works where they are having a HUGE sale and I had a gift card. After a lot of smelling and hand washing we chose some new lotions and headed off to the book store. I bought Body for Life and a few other books and then we met the girls. They wanted to go to "one more store" so I let H ride the merry go round and then when Lucy woke up we threw pennies into the fountain.
On the way home the girls asked if J could spend the night so I came home one kid short. Luckily McKinzie was still here and she had her little brother Mason who had come to play with E. Whew! I wouldn't want it to get too quiet!

These pictures are from my phone camera. Can you believe it? We live with so much technology that I never would have imagined 20 years ago and now I can not live with out. It's crazy!

4 comments:

utmommy said...

Good pix! I'm so proud of you for figuring out how to put them to your computer. You're so smart!

Mel said...

I love the book "Body For Life". I haven't been to the mall for ages. I'm jealous!

Rachelle said...

What a fun trip!

nikko said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Sorry I skipped out on the preschool meeting.

I have BFL and I also have the BFL cookbook, if you're ever interested in borrowing it. :o)