THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 06, 2007

blogging from bed!! Whoo Hooo

This is great. We've got Jack on. I am sitting in bed blogging. What a life! Getting used to the new laptop will take a little while, but will be SOO worth it.

A lot of the last two days has been spent helping my friend Joyismygoal with wedding stuff. Her son had a reception here tonight. It's actually been really fun and everything turned out so beautiful!



This morning we took the kids to the museum to play. We had a great time, as we always do when we are there. It's a very fun place.

Last night we went to my friend Debi's surprise birthday party. In the afternoon I helped with cooking. This afternoon the girls went to the temple to do baptisms, DH kept the littles, and I went back to help again.

Tonight we went to the reception. The gym was completely transformed and looked magical. The food was wonderful and the bride and groom looked so happy. It was a fun night!

4 comments:

Melessa Gregg said...

Congrats on the laptop. I got one when I went back to school a few years ago and I love blogging in bed. (Not that I get to very often...)

Joyismygoal said...

Couldn't have done it w/o you thanks SO much and especially for making me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I miss the museums.... they're so much fun!

yerdoingitwrong said...

I LOVE my laptop. One of the best purchases I've ever made!!