THE END

I have run out of room. My blog is finished.
You can now find me at
Too Many To Count Two

lanamarieblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Weird things (a MeMe)

Another MeMe, but it came on a dark icy day so it's a good distraction.

6 weird Things About Me

1. My husband designs airplanes, and I am afraid to fly. Not really afraid like I won't do it but more like nervous. There are always strange noises and bumps. I blame this on my mom who is afraid of everything. (like the swings that go in a circle at the fair that she never let us ride, for example)

2. If I had to be named after a vegetable I would pick Kale. Not that that is necessarily weird but the fact that I would think of it is.

3. I like to look at catalogs backwards. Starting at the back and moving forward. But I never do that with books, except once. I peeked to see who would live in "Fire of the Covenant", I couldn't stand it not to know.

4. I'm almost 40 and I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

5. I can't blow my nose, or go under water without water going up it (which I hate)

6. I HATE the sound of Styrofoam. (shudder at the very thought)

I tag 1girl2boys, Two Brandts, and Wendy.



11 comments:

Anne/kq said...

Oooh, I hate the sound of styrofoam, too! And we have a cat who loves to scratch on it. >_<

owlhaven said...

Kale sounds like a good name to me too!
Mary

Mel said...

So, I take it that you and Nikko know each other.

Your DH has a cool job! My DH would love it!

wendy said...

How fun to see my name! I will be considering veggie names all night.

nikko said...

Ooh! I look through catalogs backwards, too.

And rubbing styrofoam... Eeww! It's like ice, too, for me.

Mel, Txmommy and I are friends and neighbors. I can see her house from my backyard. She's the one who started my blog addiction. :o) Our husbands work together, in the same cubicle!

Lisa M. said...

I read magazines backwards, I do NOT love to fly and I too really HATE the sound of styrofoam rubbing together. UGG.

I love me'me's.

Joyismygoal said...

I think we havea concensus on the styrofoam sound, and Kale is a great name, That could be your online name now :)Becca would be Zuchini, Dh wouldbe Brussel(sprouts) i think i would be Mushroom (which is really a fungi). and Growup? what is that?

Suzanne said...

How fun! That is a really unique list. I don't think I've heard any of them on other people's weird things meme.

LOL at being named after a vegetable! Thanks for sharing! :)

Suzanne said...

I meant thinking of the vegetable you would most like to be named. I know you probably don't really have a vegetable name! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't blow my nose either!

utmommy said...

Someday I WILL get you to go under water without plugging your nose!